All prices are plus freight, dealer prep, sales tax, license, etc.
2018 CFMOTO ZFORCE 1000 - Over $1000.00 off of the MSRP out the door price!
Sale: Save $1,000.00 now until 9/30/2019
ZFORCE 1000 - Over $1000.00 off of the MSRP out the door price!
SAVE BIG - Over $1000.00 off of the MSRP out the door price!
- High-performance CVTech drive and Trailbloc driven clutch
- Custom sewn seats
- Projector beam headlights with LED
- Front & rear stainless steel bumpers
- 2WD/4WD/Front differential lock
- Premium 14” aluminum alloy wheels
- Premium adjustable shock
- Digital Dash
- 3000 lb winch
- 11.2” ground clearance
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- 2” hitch receiver with power socket
- Engine Type: V-twin cylinder, liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Engine Displacement: 963 cc
- Fuel System: Bosch EFI
- Max Power Output: 79 hp @ 7000 rpm
- Max Torque: 60 ft. lb. @ 6200 rpm
- Cooling System: Liquid cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: CVTech drive and Trailbloc driven clutch
Wheels, Suspension, and Brakes
- Wheels (front): 14 in. aluminum alloy
- Wheels (rear): 14 in. aluminum alloy
- Tires (front): 27 x 9-14 in.
- Tires (rear): 27 x 11-14 in.
- Suspension (front/rear): Double A-Arm Independent
- Shock Absorber (front/rear): High-pressure gas, compression, and rebound adjustable
- Brakes (front/rear): Hydraulic
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 113 in.
- Width: 59 in.
- Height: 72 in.
- Wheelbase: 80 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.8 in.
- Complete Weight: 1,230 lb.
- Hitch/Receiver: 2 in.
- Winch: 3,000 lb.
NOTES:Shown with optional equipment. WARNING: CFMOTO recreational vehicles are intended for off-road use only, and can be hazardous to operate. Read Owner’s Manual and all product labels before operating. Never operate on paved roads. Operators and passengers must wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Operators must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. Always use seat belts, cab netting and doors (if equipped). Never operate under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Avoid excessive speed and sharp turns, and never engage in stunt driving. Check state and local laws before operating on trails. Take a safety training course before operating. Contact your CFMOTO dealer for more information, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org.
- Engine Type
- V-twin cylinder, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- 963 cc
- Fuel System
- Bosch EFI
- Front Suspension
- Double A-arm independent
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-14 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-arm independent
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-14 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,230 lb.
- 80 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.8 in.
- CVTech drive and Trailbloc driven clutch
- Orange, Blue