All prices are plus freight, dealer prep, sales tax, license, etc.
2018 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail - Over $800.00 off of the MSRP out the door price!
Sale: Save $800.00 now until 8/31/2019
ZForce 800 Trail - Over $800.00 off of the MSRP out the door price!
SAVE BIG - Over $800.00 off of the MSRP out the door price!
- High-performance CVTech drive and driven clutches
- 50” trail stance
- 11.2” ground clearance
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- High-intensity projector-beam headlights
- CFMOTO 14” Alloy Wheels
- Double A-arms with adjustable coil-over nitrogen gas shocks
- Cargo and side nets
- Premium adjustable shock
- Front & rear stainless steel bumpers
- 3000 lb winch
- 3-point seat belts with alarm light
- Tilt steering wheel
- Multi-function digital dash
- ROPS Certified Cage
- 2” hitch receiver with power socket
- Engine Type: V-twin, liquid cooled, 8-valve, SOHC, 4-stroke
- Engine Displacement: 800 cc
- Fuel System: Delphi® Electronic Fuel Injection
- Max Power Output: 62 hp @ 6700 rpm
- Max Torque: 53 ft. lb. @ 6000 rpm
- Cooling System: Liquid cooled
- Transmission: CVTech driven clutch
Wheels, Suspension, and Brakes
- Wheelbase: 80 in.
- Wheels (front/rear): 14 in. Cast aluminum alloy
- Tires (front): 26 x 9-14 in.
- Tires (rear): 26 x 11-14 in.
- Suspension (front/rear): Double A-Arm Independent
- Shocks (front): High pressure gas, compression, and rebound adjustable
- Shocks (rear): High pressure gas, rebound adjustable
- Brakes: Hydraulic
Dimensions and Weight
- Length: 113 in.
- Width: 50 in.
- Height: 70 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.2 in.
- Complete Weight: 1,228 lb.
- Hitch/Receiver: 2 in.
- Winch: 3,000 lb.
NOTES:Shown with optional equipment. WARNING: CFMOTO recreational vehicles are intended for off-road use only, and can be hazardous to operate. Read Owner’s Manual and all product labels before operating. Never operate on paved roads. Operators and passengers must wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Operators must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. Always use seat belts, cab netting and doors (if equipped). Never operate under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Avoid excessive speed and sharp turns, and never engage in stunt driving. Check state and local laws before operating on trails. Take a safety training course before operating. Contact your CFMOTO dealer for more information, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org.
- Engine Type
- V-twin, 8-valve, SOHC, 4-stroke
- 800 cc
- Fuel System
- Delphi® Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Double A-arm independent
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- 26 x 9-14 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-arm independent
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 26 x 11-14 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,228 lb.
- 80 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.2 in.
- CVTech driven clutch
- Black, Blue, Orange